ads

13 kg of weight loss in months dr dixit diet plan for weight loss

Diet PlanDetailsHealthy FoodReviewDownload

Click here: Dixit Diet Plan

13 kg of weight loss in months

dr dixit diet plan for weight loss 


Hi, Healthy brain reader, we come up with new inspiration story here we get all details about Dixit diet.
we have a story to weight loss motivation "12 kg weight loss in 90 days"

Name - Ghanashyam Ballal
Mobile - 9881149601
Place - Satara


dr dixit diet plan for weight loss


Age - 39 years
Height - 171 cm

BEFORE: 11 February 2019
Weight - 85 kg
Waist circumference - 98 cm

AFTER: 11 May 2019
Weight - 73 kg
Waist circumference - 84 cm

I received this Dixit Diet Plan information in Satara lecture organized by Satara police station.

I walk 4.5 km daily in 45 minutes and now I run 6 miles in 45 minutes. When morning exercises were not performed during the day, I used to exercise in the evening. 

I Have not skipped the diet in the last 3 months. Every 15 days.

I have to travel to Mumbai and have to reach there early morning, but my daily targets were completed at Azad Maidan.

Sometimes I go on trekking.

I ate at 9/30 am and at 8 o'clock in the night. During these two meals, I only drink water, rarely have buttermilk. In any case.

I have never broken the diet. Attempted to have meal regularly as per my diet schedule at the time of procession, travel, Lok Sabha elections.

I am head of the police station where many recognized people visit and they insist to have tea or coffee but I have stopped.

It completely saying that I am following Dr. Dixit Diet plan. In meal, I have 1/3 salad, 1/3 of the cereal and 1/3 of the usual meal.

In three months, my weight decreased by 11.40 kg and waist circumference decreased by 14 cm

Before Dixit Sir's Diet Plan, I was doing the gym to reduce weight but the weight did not decrease. 

It is important to note that under normal diet or exercise only, we do not get the expected results both of these exercises and diet are required to be 100% ritualized

As soon as I got to know about Dixit Sir's Diet Plan, I started a new healthy lifestyle and now I will follow it for my whole LIFE. 

Samsung health is the app in SAMSUNG MOBILE that I used to measure run time and distance.

I inspired my colleagues from the police department to adopt this diet. 

A healthy inspector is not one with a big bump and this diet will help change that image. 

Earlier we policemen used a mirror to lock our belts, however, that's not the case anymore

 I sincerely thank Dr. Dixit Sir and his colleagues. Also thanking my then SP, Pankaj Deshmukh, and Rajmane Saheb.

Thanks to my wife, Chaitrali, who gives me food on my scheduled diet time.





Weight Loss Science2 Meal a Day DietMilitary dietBalanced dietDixit Diet

2 comments:

  1. Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great
    will help you more:
    dieta low carb receitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is good and inspirational. Take diet plan suggestions Weight loss diet plans

    ReplyDelete