ads

Dr Jagannath Dixit Diet Plan Reviews

Dixit diet review 


We have another motivation story realted to weight loss and create helathy life style.


Mr dilawar achive healthy life style and he reduce weight 5 kg in few months using dixit 

weightloss diet plan.


Name : Dilawar Yasin MullaFrom : Palus 
Age : 55 years
Mobile: 9860844266

dr jagannath dixit diet plan reviews



He get to know diet plan from his wife. After that he research on google and watch youtube videos.

After the getting all details and result he was impressed and he decidate to follow dixit weight loss diet plan.

He was diabetic since six months.  He join our whatsapp group and contact guide 



Diet Plan :

Meal: 
         Lunch  ::  1 PM  - with one bowl of sprouts 
         Dinner ::  9 PM

Exercise:
             6-7 km in 50 min.

Things in between Meals:
                           Only water, sometimes thin buttermilk.

At that time Madhavi madam advised him that I must walk 45 minutes continuously.
Also not take lemon water in the morning which he was taking daily. 

he was followed that and but its very hard to stick with this diet but now its part of my life style.

Result is currently he is non dibatic person with 5 kg weight loss. This lifestyle is so easy to follow and really effortless and lead a healthy life.

This lifestyle has been now followed by my relatives and friends.



Review No:: 1


I have been following his diet plan from a few months, and I don’t see any harm in following his diet plan. I have reduced a few kg’s and looking to reduce more weight in the next couple of months.


Review No:: 2


I’ve been eating just two meals a day for about six months now. I have an early meal, which can be anywhere between 10am and 1pm, and a later meal which might be at 6pm or as late as 9pm. I may have a snack, in between meals, but most often I do not.

I’ve lost about 10 pounds. Two meals a day seems to work fine for me.

Review No:: 3


His Methods are tested on thousands of his supporters and benefited out of this.

He himself is a Doctor in Preventive Medicine and Head of Department of a Medical College. His research paper on his diet plan can be seen online.

I would say, there is no harm or cost in trying his diet plan for 3 months if you are benefiting its good if not you can leave any time.



Weight Loss Science2 Meal a Day DietMilitary dietBalanced dietDixit Diet

14 comments:

  1. Can we have oats banana milkshake in between

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we have fruits or cucumber in between?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried Dr Dixit diet for past 21 days without any cheat with high protein.
    My weight in first week increased by 1.5 kgs and then it has remained constant.No change at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please give us details what you eat in meal and exercise time

      Delete
  4. i have just started with the plan hope for the best results.

    first meal at 130 noon and dinner at 8:00pm nothing in between just a cup of green tea in the morning and lots of water in between with a glass of butter milk if required only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have started Dixit diet since one month.

    Lunch 12:30am 2 phulkas sabji and dal buttermilk. Then tea with sugar and one chakli or chiwda and 1 glass milk cold coffee with sugar. Add to it few nuts and/or one fruit. This is max intake.

    Dinner at 8:30pm. Soup and salad or biryani papad or 2 bhakris with sabji or 2 to 3 uttapams. In short moderate food. Finish with nuts/raisins and toffee and some hajmola.

    I walk 45 minutes thrice a week.

    Plain water between meals.

    I have gained a kilo. Thats it.

    I am so disappointed. Eating less than this would not be okay. Cutting down sugar in tea n coffee 2 spoons each is not okay. I do feel hungry by 6:00pm but I pull along.

    Walking I can increase but gaining 1 kilo was so demotivating!

    Please help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry lunch 12:30pm. Error above

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sir,

    I want to join the whatsApp group for weight loss. I am also prediabetic. Let me know whom can I reach out to for Mumbai region.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I eat areca nut in between lunch and dinner?

    ReplyDelete